Ever thought of jotting down those things you’d like to do before you die?
Bucket-lists being the latest fad had me read into some entries that were quite interesting and some that were absolutely wild.
Not in any order, but here are some I came across:
1. Get a tattoo that you design yourself.
2. Build a tree-house and live in it for a day.
3. Attend a costume party.
4. Dress like a cartoon hero.
5. Walk the street with a Halloween pumpkin on your head.
6. Crash a mall
7. Enact your favorite music video.
8. Get your portfolio made by a professional photographer.
9. Swallow a raw fish.
10. Paint your toenails 10 different colors.
11. Write a blog.
12. Spend a night in a haunted house.
13. Watch back to back movies.
14. Have an avant-garde dream and write it down.
15. Have a dream diary
16. Be stuck in an elevator with someone you dislike for 15 minutes.
17. Spend a whole day shopping and spend double of what you intended to.
18. Write a letter to someone famous.
19. Meet a celebrity you love and one you dislike.
20. Buy something you hate, but wear it anyway.
21. Get your portrait painted.
22. Eat raw meat
23. Send a message in a bottle.
24. Spend a night in a forest.
26. Finish reading a book in one day.
27. Meditate in the Himalayas.
28. Overcome 1 phobia.
29. Attend a live concert of your favorite artist.
30. Have a conversation in sign-language.
31. Have a significant conversation with a beggar.
32. Do the chicken-dance in a crowded store.
33. Sing Karaoke.
34. Take a picture with a complete stranger.
35. Go up and down an escalator.
36. Sit next to a statue and pretend to be one yourself.
37. Participate in a free hugs campaign.
38. Call someone randomly and sing them the Birthday song although it isn’t their birthday.
39. Go to work in slippers.
40. Have 3 different hair colors at the same time.
41. Wear Santa hats in April in public.
42. Stay off Facebook and other social networking for a week.
43. Paint a wall in your house.
44. Watch the sunset and sunrise.
45. Travel to your dream destinations.
46. Attend an International cultural festival.
47. Climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge and make a wish under the coat-hanger.
48. Dance in the rain.
49. Walk the Inca trail to Machu Picchu.
50. Scuba-dive at the Great Barrier Reef.
51. Spend a drunken night doing something you never have in Vegas.
52. Trek through a rainforest.
53. Experience Zero Gravity.
54. Run a marathon.
55. Smile and wave wildly at a stranger.
56. Have your picture in the newspaper.
57. Sail into the sunset.
58. Watch a meteor shower.
59. Sleep under the stars.
60. Make a snow-man.
61. Attend a major sports event.
62. Dance around a Christmas tree.
63. Dress like Lady Gaga.
64. Horse-ride on a beach.
65. Attend a beach-wedding.
66. Learn a foreign language.
67. Do something really stupid and not regret it.
68. Buy someone flowers without a reason.
69. Learn a foreign dance.
70. Play in the mud.
71. Visit the Great Wall of China.
72. Dropped a cat from a height to check if it lands on all fours.
73. Walk the beach at night.
74. Go for an African Safari.
75. Go island hopping in the Caribbean.
76. Watch a movie premier.
77. Attend an award function.
78. Learn to brew Beer.
79. Solve the Rubik’s cube.
80. Play a music instrument.
81. Become of a collector of stamps, coins, currency etc.
82. Read 5 autobiographies.
83. Move to another city to start over.
84. Meet your favorite sports star.
85. Volunteer somewhere for a week.
86. Create your family tree.
87. Donate blood.
88. Have your paintings exhibited in a gallery.
89. Learn to bartend.
90. Go to the lighting of the Christmas trees in Rockefeller Center in late November.
91. Watch the fireworks over the Sydney Harbor on New Year’s Eve.
92. View the famous Northern Lights in Iceland.
93. Have an astrologer predict your future.
94. Meditate in Bali.
95. Cut your own hair.
96. Learn a new word everyday for a year.
97. Feature on a magazine cover.
98. Ride the trans Siberian Railway.
99. Get back in touch with an out-of-touch friend.
100. Thought to yourself that you are living your dream.
Here’s living to get done, at least a few of the above that make my own list.
Live your dream!